Sunday, November 23, 2008

A nice day...

It was a nice Sunday today; very low-key for a change! We had brunch, did some light grocery shopping, and just hung out at home. It was wonderful. I made homemade chili this evening for dinner which is always a winner with Kevin and Lauren! We also indulged and had brownies and ice cream for dessert. I am battling a cold, so I was thankful to be indoors for most of the day. Tonight has been a bit of a challenge as Lauren JUST went to sleep (it's 10:15!)...she is such a great sleeper normally so I am hoping this is a fluke. Usually when she has problems like this it means she is going to get sick. I am praying she has not caught my cold! I'll be going to sleep tonight hoping she will be just fine come morning.

No comments: